Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I was mistaken...

AF was suppose to show her ugly face on Friday...not Sunday. And guess what...she isn't here. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up but I can't help it. And of course now I am thinking about all the "symptoms" I've had a headache for like 3 days, everytime I try to drink I end up sick as a dog (I know I shouldn't drink while TTC'ing but after 2 years of negatives you tend to say F it- especially since you were wasted when you got pregnant with your first!! ) and a few other things. I tested yesterday but forgot about it and ran out for several hours before checking it...so it technically doesn't count.


I swear I see something but then again it was way after the time frame. I'm going out to get another one today. Lots of prayers and baby dust please!!!

1 comment:

  1. You need the test that says "pregnant". :) I'm hoping for you! :)

    ReplyDelete