Tuesday, March 22, 2011

IUI Part 2

So I went on March 18th for more bloodwork. I wasn't ovulating yet so they told me to give myself the Ovidrel shot Saturday night and be ready on Monday morning. Well of course Matt and I are big sissies and couldn't do it so my friend Amelia came over and gave me the shot. I <3 her!!!

Matt went in at 7 am and did his business. And then I went in at 1. It didn't hurt at all and it was kind of cool being ablt to see it on the ultrasound. I stayed on the table for about 5 minutes and then left to go home. It was a pretty rough night. Emotionally and physically. I had spotting and cramping. Nothing horrible and I probably made it worse in my head. Emotionally...I just felt like a failure. Like I couldn't even get pregnant like you are "suppose" to. I'm on the verge of crying even now as I type. I'm depressed when I should be happy. *sigh*  There is just so much going on right now. And all of it added to the fact that I can't be on my medicine ..ugh. I need a vacation. If I start AF in two weeks I am packing up and hitting the beach and drowning my sorrows in the biggest case of beer I can find. Not to mention that this is it for us. I'm not going to keep trying. I'm done after this.

Anyways, enough of my pity party. Hopefully I will chipper up in a couple days.

1 comment:

  1. Keep your chin up! You've got a big support base that's here for you! I'm sure it worked!

    ReplyDelete