Thursday, April 8, 2010

Contemplating having my entire uterus removed

yep. Today I had the pleasure of spending the day with Tallulah and a 2 year old little boy named Jacob.

Oh dear mother of God!!! I have a new found MAD respect for mothers of multiple toddlers.

Until a little bit ago my floor was covered in 7 up (it really is amazing just how high and far it can go when a sippy cup is dropped!!!) carbonation + sippy cup = the DEVIL!!!

On top of that was a nice layer of Ritz crackers, popcorn and pop tarts. All good and stuck to the floor thanks to the 7-up. What? Do they add super glue to that crap?

Don't even get me started on the Chef Boyardee for lunch!!! WTF was I thinking?!

It isn't that either one has been bad...actually they have both played very well and been sweet as kittens. Took an adorable little nap together and everything. It's just that Lula is old enough to show Jacob all KINDS of new things to get in to and Jacob is young enough to get into all the things that Lula has learned not to touch.

And can I remind you that i have no clue how to handle little boys and potty time? I remember helping a girlfriend out at dinner and taking her little boy. I also remember the hysterical laughter from the stall next to us when I was like" Aw hell....just shake it I guess" Well a two year old won't shake it for you. So lost and clueless.

Mother f*c&#r!! Tallulah just dropped about a dozen beads (where the hell did they come from!?!) and Jacob is attempting to figure out how many he can swallow before we have to make a trip to the ER.....if I don't blog again in 24 hours please send the proper authorities to rescue me because it means they have taken me completely hostage.

No comments:

Post a Comment