Sunday, April 4, 2010

It's Easter!!

And I have so much to be thankful for. I have a home, with a wonderful husband and sweet daughter. I have 3 acres of swamp land and at least 1 4 foot water moccasin that was kind enough not to kill me yesterday.

I have my mother and father and brother and sister that I love dearly. And all of their families too. And I'm super excited that my little brother just bought the house down the street from me and I promise that I won't drive him to move within the first year with my crazy stop ins. Lol.

I have a awesome Kitty Cat Meow, Princess Tweet Tweet, Max and Vinny and one blue fish. Love my fur (and not so furry) babies.

I am healthy..a little lazy but healthy..

We might not have much but man we are so blessed!!

Can't wait to spend the day with my family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment