Thursday, April 1, 2010

Want to see what I scored at goodwill?

I think I'm hooked. I just have to be more careful cause it all seems so inexpensive but it adds up quick!!

Jessica Simpson Ballet flats

Super cute Mudd shoes for the photo shoot next weekend :)
More shoes for the photo shoot. These are Nine West.

I know it's coming up summer but these sweaters were super long and with the "boys" and a very long torso it is nearly impossible for me to find sweaters long enough. So I snagged these while I could. One is Old Navy and the other is Jones New York.

This is a cool little sundress that I can just throw on and still look cute in.

This was a cute little black dress that looked good on me. Matt said it made me look like one of the spanish dancing girls but in my mind it looks like something I saw Tallulah Bankhead wearing in one of her pictures.

I fell in LOVE with this dress when I saw it! I wanted a bubble skirt dress before I even went and never dreamed I would find one. Unfortunately this one is made for a 5'3" person with no boobs. But I have plans for the photo shoot for it. :)


This is just a plain Limited shirt that I thought would be cute with the skirt I bought for the pageant.


And this little Old Navy blue jean skirt(It isn't as short as it looks!! I promise lol)

Bought Lula this snazzy little drum.


And this baby doll set was still in the box!


And her cute little stride rite shoes. (These things are expensive!!) lol

and I got these. I figured they would be good for swimming and running around with the boys fishing and stuff :)

So all that for right at $75. Not bad at all :)

1 comment: