Tuesday, March 30, 2010

One step closer

We are officially one step closer to owning a lovely piece of (swamp) land. Lol. We placed a ridiculously low bid and honestly, if they take it, I don't care if it is labeled a swamp on the actual tax map. I want it!!! 3 acres for just about $1000 an acre and we can spend some more on getting it house worthy. Probably as much as we would buying one acre of ready to build land but oh well. It is ours and it will be paid for. We can slowly get it cleared off and built up :) I'm thinking a nice little pond too. Somewhere to put all the water! lol. So I guess we will see tomorrow. I will be shocked if they actually take it but you never know. I have prayed and prayed about this land and it has been sitting there for months. They might just be wanting to be done with it at this point. 

the picture doesn't do the swamp land justice...lmao!

No comments:

Post a Comment